December 1, 2013

Teachers Spreading Holiday Cheer Link Up

With Christmas and New Years right around the corner, I thought I would host my FIRST blog link up. This link up is a fun & easy way to share one post during the month of December with fellow teachers to display how you are spreading holiday cheer with your munchkins this year. I plan to update this post to show you what I did with my kiddos during our many winter holiday festivities, crafts, and learning activities. [Right click on the link up graphic above to use in your post too.] This link up was inspired by my favorite Christmas movie, Elf! Here are some quotes linked back to my Pinterest board to get you in the holiday spirit too.

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear" -Buddy the Elf


 

The holidays make me Happy, Happy, Happy! 
Now let's spread some cheer!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I somehow linked up twice- I'm not sure if you can take it off. The cute pin button is getting in the way of the X to delete the first link up.
    Thanks!
    Inspired Owl's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is by far the GREATEST Christmas movie! "You sit on a throne of lies!"
    I am so excited to be linking up!

    Happy Holidays,

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete

Don't have G+? Please leave your email for a tailored reply!