June 2, 2014

Summer Blog Hop

I am so excited to host this Summer Blog Hop! Words cannot describe how thankful I am to all of the teachers that I get to communicate with each day. Whether I speak face-to-face with a colleague or chat on Instagram with an IG teacher, I still receive ample ideas for my own classroom. I feel like I owe it to everyone to post this month AND share a freebie! I hope that the Summer Blog Hop works and runs smoothly. If there are any stops, pauses, or bumps in the sand (pun intended), check back later this week to grab all of your freebies! In addition to myself, EIGHT other blogging buddies joined forces to bring you a summer-themed hop! 

I have some BUBBLE FUN to share with you! Here is a simple and fun art project for all of you bubble lovers out there.

What you need:
Cups
Straws
Paint
Soap (I used Dawn)
Water

Have your kiddos mix the paint and water together. Add the soap and gently mix. There is no special measurement I used. In fact, we had to go around and add more paint to each cup. Plan to use more paint than soap! Practice blowing through the straw WITHOUT breathing in through the straw. That. Could. Be. Disastrous. We do not want anyone swallowing our special bubble-paint mixture! Once you have the materials and mixture all ready, blow through the straw into the cup. As I say, "Blow until you overflow!" Take your paper and set it on top of the bubbles and watch the bubbles pop. Continue to do this until you have your desired bubble look! 
If you checked out my post for Mother's Day at The Collaboration Connection, you already know that I like to integrate songs and poetry into my weekly theme. Due to the copyright rules and regulations, I cannot share these images with you as a freebie. However, I would like to show you a preview of what my poetry/song sheets look like! 

Here are some fun websites that share bubble songs and poems:

Time for your freebie! I am sure it is safe to say that you will be downloading a fun bubble-themed resource! Have your students write a fun, fictional piece about a bubble! Enjoy your next hop at the fabulous A Rocky Top Teacher blog! Happy summer!

20 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! This is fabulous. Printed and using for a back to school project! You are amaze!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bubbles look so fun, I bet your kiddos loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was still in school so I could do this with my kids! I guess it'll have to be a back to school activity!! :) BTW--What font are you using on the pictures? I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I would love to do a bubble unit and end with this project! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The indian matka is amusement that features is making a big money profit at online.you can buy our best service sach a nice price

    ReplyDelete
  6. event planner. partnership also significantly reduces the lift for event planners by recruiting partners on each end of the production and virtual and onsite also who can anticipate each other’s needs and coordinate accordingly behind the scenes and Their experience working together on a number of events. how to write thanksgiving letter and i appreciate the time you took to interview me

    ReplyDelete
  7. office.com/setup - To Install Office Setup office.com/setup Enter Office Setup Product Key and activate, setup office product, visit Microsoft Office at office.com/setup and Get Started.


    office.com/setup - To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you need valid product key code & visit www.Office.com/Setup and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office at office.com/setup.


    office.com/setup – To Install Office setup Enter office setup product key and activate, setup office, visit Microsoft office at office.com/setup and Get Installed.office.com/setup - To Install Office Setup office.com/setup Enter Office Setup Product Key and activate, setup office product, visit Microsoft Office at office.com/setup and Get Started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like every good thing , Disney Plus has certain issues. For instance, a lot of members have voiced their displeasure about the warning users to go to disneyplus.com/begin and
    disneyplus.com login/begin in order to type in an 8-digit number.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. d0bd337bca080ec23f1363c37624beb5
    website kurma
    website kurma
    numara onay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. a61d0998317124ff328133bf261b34ed
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Don't have G+? Please leave your email for a tailored reply!