July 14, 2013

A Pinch of Random.

"Mixing it up" and linking with Michelle at Fabulous in First to share some randomness from this week!!! I can do this… I can be random (says the borderline perfectionist!).
One.
Did you see me mentioned at The Hands-On Teacher? Click below to see how Marie was so kind and introduced me via her blog! If you are a NEW blogger, you may be interested in this opportunity too!
Two.
I've got stuff… Yes I DO! Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge came up with this cute way to share your piles of school stuff during the summer months. I tried to NOT bring anything back with me, but we all know that that is nearly impossible. Here is the stuff that I have hanging out in the dining room. Piles, papers, and bags of new items!
Three.
A fashion selfie!!! I feel like a million bucks with my bangles by Alex & Ani and LC, Kelly & Katie studded sandals, AE dress, and Vera Bradley hipster bag. 
It wouldn't be complete without this completely waterproof tarte mascara! Seriously… you can go swimming in a tub of chlorine, and it still will stay smudge-proof. 
Four.
If you are not on Wanelo… you have to join in on the fun! It is like Pinterest… but for shopaholics like myself! Each picture links you back to the product and price so you can buy it on the spot!!! Click the picture to go to this addictive website!
Five.
I never thought I would be THAT cat lady… Oh Well… I still love him to pieces! Boo decided to play with a bag after grocery shopping. 
Six.
Here are some FREE apps that seem pretty useful! Click each picture to check 'em out. I was so excited to see that Bill Nye the Science Guy is back and in action! Click the link to go to his website… then click Episode Guides to find a topic of interest.

1 comment:

Don't have G+? Please leave your email for a tailored reply!